I'm a pretty pessimistic person. I'm a happy person, but just a glass half empty rather than full kind of girl. I can't help it. So, every few weeks I try and take stock of the little things that have made me smile lately. Even for a few moments, my glass ends up pretty darn full. Thinking I should do it more often. Here's today's list ...
1. A perfectly poached egg. Such a simple thing, but done right? Perfection.
2. Cancelled sports practice. It's the grown-up version of a snow day.
3. A newly toothless grin. Few things are as cute as a huge smile with a missing front tooth.
4. A good haircut. Amazing what a difference it can make.
5. An '80s movie marathon on TV. Best day ever!
7. Shoes that are cute and comfortable. I may just have bought Fit-Flops in four colors.
8. A long, hot shower. Without an audience.
9. A pitcher of sangria and someone I want to share it with.
10. A nap. Nothing beats a nap.
What makes YOU happy?
Image via Scary Mommy