After her scary fall last week, Pink tweeted to her fans that she can't wait to see her mom.
Says the sore singer,
In 12 hours I get to see my mommy!!!! Its a beautiful thing when your mom is also a nurse, and a drinking buddy. Oh, and a jitterbug partner
She's 30, but I don't think you ever age out of it. l admit it, when I'm feeling absolutely awful I sometimes tell my husband I want my Mom.
So what do you use to make do when Mom isn't around and the meds aren't enough?
How about a few other pick-me-ups for the spirit that work for the rest of the world?
1. Going Outside -- and just sitting there.
2. Giving Something Away -- to get it out of your house.
3. Eating Ice Cream -- straight out of the container.
4. Calling a Friend -- to kvetch.
5. Ignoring the Phone.
6. A Hot Shower.
7. A Warm Bath.
8. A Cool Shower.
9. Shaving Your Legs.
10. Baking Cookies -- just to smell them.
11. Giving Something to Charity.
13. Cuddling With a Puppy at the Pet Store.
14. Singing -- the more out of tune, the better.
15. Wii Boxing.
16. Going to Sleep -- in the middle of the day.
18. Getting Take-out -- so you don't have to cook.
What non-medicine fix does your body good?
Image via moria/Flickr