Vampires may be scary neck-biters and never die, but that doesn't mean they don't have to work out hard to stay in prime blooding-sucking shape. Ashley Greene who plays Alice Cullen in the third installment of the blockbuster series, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, knows a thing or two about maintaining a butt-kicking body.
She tells Women's Health traditional planks "tone your back so you don't have that little bit of fat hanging over your bra." I'm all ears -- back fat is a stubborn little sucker!
How to do a plank in the comfort of your home:
1. Lie face down on mat resting on the forearms, palms flat on the floor.
2. Push off the floor, raising up onto toes and resting on the elbows.
3. Keep your back flat, in a straight line from head to heels.
4. Tilt your pelvis and contract your abdominals to prevent your rear from sticking up in the air or sagging in the middle.
5. Hold for 20 to 60 seconds, lower and repeat for 3-5 reps.
Bye-bye, back fat! What types of other exercises do you do to tone your back?
Image via sparkle in the sun/Flickr