Weird Al's ode to digestion, "Eat It," is quite possibly the best food song of all time. But there are hundreds of other songs the reference food or eating...can you think of any?
- "Sing for Your Supper" by The Mamas and the Papas.
- "Candy Man" by Roy Orbison.
- "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast
- "Vegetables" by The Beach Boys
Of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg as far as yummy ditties are concerned. Some other popular food songs that come to mind:
- "She Don't Use Jelly" by The Flaming Lips.
- "Ice Cream" by Sarah McLachlan.
- "Milkshake" by Kelis
- "Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffett.
- "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" by Rufus Wainwright.
- "Wild Honey" by U2.
- "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard.
What are we missing? Leave your favorite food song in the comments below. And be sure to check out Slashfood.com for the rest of their Top 10 Food Song list, as well as links to each video.