I like to think you can tell a lot about a person by how she eats an Oreo cookie.
Take me, for example: I eat the cream-filled chocolate cookies the exact same way every time. First, I will only ever eat two Oreos in one sitting—never more, never less. Second, there is an exact science to the cookie consumption: I twist apart the cookie, nibble out the cream center, eat the chocolate halves, repeat. The process is tidy, orderly, some would say anal—sort of like myself. Oh, and there's absolutely no milk involved, because I detest all things soggy...
CafeMom readers recently weighed in on how to eat an Oreo. Who knew there were so many possibilities?
- Only eat the middle.
- Dunk it in milk.
- Eat cookies first. Then, eat the cream filling.
- Eat the middle first. Then, eat the cookies, washed down with a glass of milk.
- Dunk and eat the whole package.
- Only eat the cookies.
- Twist apart. Soak half the cookie. Eat it. Soak the other half. Eat that. Then drink some milk. Repeat.
- Throw cookies in a tall glass of milk, and wait until they get soggy. Then, eat them with a spoon while drinking the remaining Oreo sludge.
- Dip it in Cool-Whip.
- Smother it in peanut butter.
- For double-stuffed Oreos: Twist apart and put the two cream sides together. making a quadruple-stuffed Oreo! Then, soak it in milk until soft.
- Twist apart. Eat the side that doesn't have cream. Then, eat the side with cream.
- Drop into a glass of milk and let it sink. Then, scoop it out and eat.
- Eat in ice cream.
- Lick the middle.
How do you eat an Oreo? What do you think that says about you?
Quick and Easy Oreo Balls
How to Make an Ice Cream Cake