Watching your weight in the new year? Frozen diet microwave entrees are a quick way to grab a meal without a ton of calories—too bad so many of them taste so icky (at least in my experience).
Recently, Consumer Reports did a taste test of 24 microwaveable diet meals and came up with eight tasty (or so they say) recommendations.
Here's the list...
- Kashi Black Bean Mango
- Kashi Chicken Florentine
- Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Roasted Beef Merlot
- Lean Cuisine Cafe Classics Steak Tips Portabello
- Lean Cuisine One Dish Favorites Santa Fe-Style Rice and Beans
- Kashi Garden Vegetable Pasta
- Healthy Choice All Natural Entrees Portabello Spinach Parmesan
- Lean Cuisine Cafe Classics Shrimp Alfredo
Do you eat microwaveable frozen diet entrees? Which one is your favorite?