Here are six recipes I've gathered to inspire some healthy eating in 2010!
I'm about to start my Christmas cookie detox (er, as soon as I finish these last cookies), and to inspire a healthful New Year, I've compiled this roundup of yummy and healthy recipes I want to try (and by healthy, I mostly mean includes real food ingredients and seasonal fruits or vegetables).
- Homemade Breakfast Bar Recipe from Vegan A Go-Go, shared by aurorabunny in this quick breakfast ideas post
- Turkey White Chili Recipe from Simply Recipes (yum!)
- Arugula, Fennel, Apple, Mandarin Orange, and Pomegranate Salad from epicurious (many of the season's best fruits)
- Poached Eggs Over Rice Recipe from 101 Cookbooks (high protein)
- Turnip-Parsnip Gratin Recipe from Cooking Light (high in fiber)
- Healthy Banana Bread Recipe, adapted by Cafe Kim (no butter or oil, low sugar)
What healthy recipes are you thinking about whipping up in 2010?
Eating Healthy on a Budget
Healthy Food Choices for Kids
Whole Wheat Pasta: Does Your Family Like the Taste?
20 Quick and Healthy Dessert Ideas