I don't think it's any secret that I absolutely love writing for Food & Party here on CafeMom. Even on my bad days, I find so much comfort in being able to share my recipes with you and, in turn, be inspired by the dishes that you cook with your families. In honor of Thanksgiving Day, I'd love to take this opportunity to thank you all for your participation this past year and for making Food & Party such a special place to be...
Here are some of my favorite recipes that you've sent me this past year:
- Mandarose's Meatloaf
- KimmyKim's Extreme Chicken
- PinkSodaPop's Disappearing Fish Ole!
- A Polish Christmas: Homemade Pierogis From Aidensmomma508
- Girl_in_the_D's Bacon Potato Salad
- Snoopy21276's 4-Layer Breakfast Dish
- Sstepph's Beef Stew With Dumplings
- CinnamonScallop's Fouace Nutty Loaf
- Chuckletushy's Mac 'n' Cheese
- SuperPickle's Ice Cream Cake
I truly am thankful for each and every recipe you've allowed me to post, as well as all the family traditions you've shared with us. And, I hope you will continue to contribute to Food & Party—it wouldn't be what it is without you!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!
What are you thankful for?