Grilled cheese and tomato soup is the classic sandwich combo. But there are plenty of other sandwich-side dish pairings that would make for a delicious, well-balanced meal.
Here are a few ideas:
- Hummus veggie sandwich with couscous.
- Barbecued chicken breast sandwich with potato salad.
- Turkey sandwich with baked sweet potato fries.
- BBQ pulled pork sandwiches with baked beans.
- Hot ham and cheese sandwiches with cole slaw.
- Grilled portabello mushroom sandwiches with bean salad.
- Reuben sandwich with fruit salad.
- Cheese sandwich and chili.
What's your favorite side to serve with sandwiches?
Dinner Leftovers Make Great Sandwiches for Lunch
Toaster Waffle Sandwiches To Go
Toddler Meal: Chicken and Apple Sandwiches
How to Make a Panini Without a Panini Maker