Owl Baby Shower: Whooooo Doesn't Love a Baby?
Owls: Whoooo Doesn't Love a Baby?
Do you love it? I think it's the cutest idea ever. Here are some ideas for invitations, games, food, decorations, and more!
- Make your own (like FarFromLifeLess is doing), or find cute owl baby shower invitations at Twig & Thistle, Polka Dot Design, or Tiny Prints.
- I love these Little Paper Owls from Stampin' Mama. They would be adorable as a table decoration or as placecards for guests:
- Carrie_Grace had some adorable ideas for crafts and decorations: Owl mobiles made with scrapbook paper and hung over the tables; Stuffed owls hung around the room; and this adorable Owl Garland from Moonstiches (baby shower themed, of course!):
- Valerie0103 suggested "Whoooo's the baby." Guests bring a photo of themselves as babies and everyone guesses who's whoooo.
- Vantastic suggested a variation of "Marco Polo." The mommy-to-be is blindfolded, and guests say, "Who" and see if mommy-to-be can guess "Who" it is! Then, the "who" becomes the next person to be blindfolded!
- Serve owl-shaped cookies. Amazon.com has an owl-shaped cookie cutter.
- Make chocolate-iced owl cupcakes with Oreos and Junior Mints. Real Simple has decorating instructions.
Do you have any more ideas for an owl-themed baby shower?
Piping Hot Posts