There are so many Back to School lunch boxes, bags, and totes to love. But here are our favorite picks.
Stöh Lunch Tote, $25 at milkdot: Love this lunch bag's roominess for big kid lunches and the photo ID tag.
Bandit Bag Lunch Sack, $24 at The Small Object: Nice simple sack in a small size with a happy bandit face.
- Built NY Munchlers Insulated Lunch Bag, $9.95 at ReusableBags.com: Unzips into a placemat. Easy to clean!
Patterned Neoprene Gourmet Getaway Tote, $24.99 at The Container Store: Insulated, simple, and easy.
Bento Box: Squirrels, $17 at Sugar Charms: Two tiers for keeping foods separated and also, adorable! Made from non-leaching PP #5 plastic.
- To-Go Ware Stainless Steel Food Carrier, $20.95 at To-Go Ware: Great for hot meals, like leftover chili or pasta. Great for cold salads. Lightweight, easy-to-clean, and eco-friendly.
- Reusable Sandwich Bags, $6.50 at BatikBags (CafeMom EuroMomTX): Holds a sandwich or snacks and they're machine washable. Read Cafe Cynthia's review of these bags.
- Sandwich Box, $14.99 (sale price) at Progressive Kids: No more Ziplocs!
- EZ Freeze Ice Blocks, $1.99 at The Container Store: Keep lunches chilled in the warmer months.
- Stylishly Thirsty Personalized Water Bottle, $24 at Lima Bean Kids: Much more eco-friendly than juice boxes and personalized with your child's name.
What kind of lunch boxes or bags do your kids like?