What's the most important thing to serve at a Fourth of July party? Red, white, and blue food, of course!
Here's a tasty roundup of everything you need for a memorable Fourth of July menu:
- Raspberry Ice Tea from Taste of Home (*can also be made alcoholic by adding vodka)
- Chips and Gazpacho Tomato Salsa from Epicurious.com
- Whole Chicken on the Grill
- Summer Baked Beans from CookingLight.com
- Red, White & Blue Potato Salad from RecipeGirl.com
- Mexican Grilled Corn
- Wave Your Flag Cake with strawberries, blueberries, and Cool Whip from Kraft.com
And for festive Independence Day decor, be sure to check out these links:
- How to set a Patriotic Table from Epicurious.com
- Patriotic Drink Parasols from MarthaStewart.com
- Summer Sparkling Lights from Country Living
Are you having a party on the Fourth of July?