One of my very favorite winter-time cupcakes is the Snowman Cupcake. It's super simple to make; kids always get a kick out of it; and it really couldn't be any more delicious. (Seriously, who doesn't like chocolate cupcakes with tasty marshmallow toppings?)
If you're feeling like you have no time left this holiday season, but really want to bake something, try whipping up a batch of these yummy snowman cupcakes. Guaranteed, you'll make 'em again next year.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can of your favorite white frosting (I like buttercream)
- 1 bag jumbo marshmallows
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 3 to 4 orange gummy fish, cut into 12 pointed pieces for the nose
1. Bake cupcakes, according to box. Frost after they're cooled.
2. Place marshmallows on top of cupcakes.
3. Insert sprinkles to create eyes. Use one piece of gummy fish for the nose.
Image via Rejmer, Ewa/the food passionates/Corbis