It's pie season all right! And while we tend to think of certain flavors as appropriate for Turkey Day -- pecan, apple, pumpkin, or traditional Southern coconut pie! -- who says we can't mix things up a bit? For instance, there's no better time to enjoy peanut butter pie! And to make it even more appealing and time-efficient for a busy baking week ... how 'bout a simple, delicious no-bake recipe?! Which is even lightened-up calorie-wise? I dunno about you, but I say yes, please!
Check it out ...
Skinny No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie from SkinnyTaste.com
- 5 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter
- 8 oz fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed (like Truwhip)
- Reduced fat graham cracker pie crusts
- 3 tbsp Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Mix in Better 'n Peanut Butter and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Image via roland/Flickr