Do you ever get tired of brownies ... in brownie-form? Would you like to experience the sweet, chocolately goodness in another dessert? Like a cupcake? If you have taste buds, of course you would! Cupcakes + Brownies = Heaven in Yo' Mouth. And then throw in a scrumptious marshmallow frosting and you can die happy. Check out this incredibly easy recipe for Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes With Marshmallow Frosting. Delicioso.
Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes With Marshmallow Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, light-brown sugar, and cocoa powder. Pour in melted butter and use a wood spoon to stir until combine. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract. Stir in milk. Add dry ingredients and mix just until combine (batter will be thick).
3. Divide batter among 12 paper lined muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full (about 1/4 cup batter in each). Bake in preheated oven 16 - 20 minutes (lesser for gooier brownies). Allow to cool in muffin tin several minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Cool completely then pipe Marshmallow Frosting over cupcakes.
For the Marshmallow Frosting:
1. Add egg whites, granulated sugar, and cream of tarter to a heat proof bowl of an electric mixer. Set bowl over a saucepan filled with a few inches of simmering water.
2. Heat mixture, whisking constantly until egg whites are warm to the touch and sugar has dissolved, about 3 -4 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer bowl to electric stand mixer fit with a whisk attachment. Beat mixture beginning on low speed and gradually increasing to high speed, until stiff glossy peaks form, about 5-7 minutes. Add vanilla during the last 10 seconds of mixing. For best results serve immediately.
Image via Clever Cupcakes
I create a special savings account
I put a little away at a time
I cut corners until I can afford it
Save? Who has money to save?
I plan to put it on my credit card and love the benefits of the reward program