Is there anything easier than making dinner in the Crock-Pot? The simplicity of throwing everything into one big bowl. The letting it cook on its own. The clean up -- ah, the glorious clean up of one pot and one pot only. But sometimes you crave something that can't be made in a Crock-Pot-- wait, there's nothing that can't be made in a Crock-Pot! Readers and food enthusiasts. I present to you: Pizza Casserole in the Crock-Pot.
That's right, I went there.
1. Spray a Large Crock-Pot (6qt or larger) with non-stick spray
2. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef or chicken or turkey with the onion, garlic, pepperoni and green bell pepper. Drain any excess fat.
3. Rinse pasta and place in the Crock-Pot with drained ground meat mix. Stir. Pour pasta sauce and 1 cup water over noodle mix.
4. Top with shredded mozzarella.
5. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours (no not lift the lid).
Image via British Mum/Flickr