An ooey-gooey pie with filling that tastes just like chocolate chip cookie dough sounds like something out of your wildest sugar craving fantasies, but I am here to tell you that you can stop dreaming. That pie totally exists. And what's more, it's super-simple to bake up in a flash. I know -- dangerous, right? But also, amaaazing!
Check out the recipe ...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from YourHomebasedMom.com
- 1/4 lb. butter (1 stick or cube), melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans (I left these out)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9" unbaked pie shell
- Mix all ingredients and pour into pie shell.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve warm.