Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup Recipe You Can Make Entirely in the Microwave
by Lindsay Mannering
May 6 at 12:28 PM
in Food & Party
You've heard of cake in a mug, and brownies you can make in a microwave, but have you heard about cookies in a cup? Thanks to some inventive genius with a sweet tooth, the recipe you've been waiting for is finally here: chocolate chip cookies in the microwave never sounded so good (and easy!)
Cookie in a Cup Recipe
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- Small pinch salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of semisweet chocolate chips
More from The Stir: The Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Comes With a Double Surprise Inside
- Melt butter in microwave in a cup or mug.
- Add sugar, salt, vanilla, baking soda. Stir.
- Add egg yolk. Stir.
- Add flour. Stir.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir.
- Bake in microwave for 40 to 60 seconds. It might be done around 40 seconds, so check. Do not over cook.
- Serve warm.
Photo via Mary_Thompson/Flickr
Click the "Like" button below to get a tasty recipe every day on Facebook.