Easter is less than a week away, people, and if you haven't yet found the perfect dessert to commemorate this oh so sacred holiday, please, look no further -- these adorable Easter bunny cupcakes are to die (and rise again) for. Not only are they super cute, they are super easy, too. So easy, in fact, you can make the kids do all the work. A day of rest for you doesn't sound so bad, does it?
- Your favorite cupcake mix
- White frosting
- Black frosting
- Pink, green, orange, or yellow candies -- either jelly beans or M&Ms
- Large marshmallows
- Small marshmallows
- Pink sprinkles
- Coconut, optional
- Make your favorite cupcakes from scratch or from a box.
- Ice them with white icing. Sprinkle with coconut if you want!
- Use black icing to draw on whiskers and eyes.
- Use a piece of colored candy for the nose.
- Cut large marshmallows in half, dip in pink sprinkles, and place them on for the ears.
- Cut small marshmallows in half and place them on for the bunny's chubby cheeks.
More from The Stir: The Best Hard Boiled Eggs You'll Ever Make -- For Real! (No, Seriously.)
Photo via cdharrison/Flickr