Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Depending on the type of person you are, that means one of two things: A) You're looking forward to the game, or B) You're looking forward to the food. Me? I'm all about the food. Super Bowl Sunday is the perfect excuse to indulge my every gluttonous desire and not not feel bad about it. And what better to overindulge one's self than with cheese? And fries. Or loaded cheese fries.
Come on, guys, you know you want these bad boys. And come Monday, it'll be a little inappropriate to eat these. Here's the easiest recipe in the world for yummy loaded cheese fries.
Loaded Cheese Fries
- 1 Lb Bag Frozen Steak Fries
- 1-2 Tsp Seasoned Salt
- 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Cooked Bacon
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 2 Green Onions, Diced
- 1 Red Tomato, Diced
- Sour Cream
1. Begin by arranging your steak fries on a non stick cookie sheet as instructed on the bag. At this point, sprinkle them with seasoned salt and bake in the oven at 450 for 30 minutes or until soft.
2. Once the fries were done, I put them into a 9 inch pie pan and topped them with the cheese, bacon, peppers, onions, and tomato. I distributed all these ingredients evenly over the fries.
3. Then, bake them on 350 for 5-10 minutes until the cheese fully melts.
4. Serve with a dollop of sour cream, and chives if desired.
Image via Bordecia34/Flickr