The Super Bowl Drinking Game to Really Get You Into Sunday's Big Game
Are you ready for some football? What? You're not? You just go to the Super Bowl party for the good eats and the commercials? Well don't you worry, we've got the game for you to play while the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers are going at it on the gridiron.
We've got your Super Bowl drinking game! And this one's good for the pigskin fans and the politely indifferent. No need to know the first thing about first downs.
Got your shot glass? Get ready, get set, and ...
Take a shot when:
1. The cameras finally find Baltimore Ravens coach John and the San Francisco 49ers’ coach Jim Harbaugh's parents Jack and Jackie in the stands.
2. Announcers debate Ravens' linebacker Ray Lewis' use of "deer antler spray."
3. You spot one of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's tattoos.
4. Kaepernick kisses his bicep.
5. Ravens lineman Michael Oher and The Blind Side are used in the same sentence.
6. Announcers ask whether 49ers wide receiver Randy Moss is really the "greatest wide receiver ever."
7. Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs is referred to as T-Sizzle.
8. One of your friends tries to pronounce Ravens defensive tackle's Haloti Ngata's name and gets it wrong.
9. You spot the "Art" patch on a Raven's jerseys.
10. Joe Montana and the 49ers Super Bowl history is mentioned.
11. Ray Lewis and Hall of Fame are used in the same sentence.
12. Announcers mention Ravens Senior Advisor to Player Development O.J. Brigance and his battle with ALS.
13. Announcers refer to the game as the HarBowl.
14. A 49ers fan holds up a Quest for Six sign.
15. You see the Lombardi trophy.
Are you ready for the Super Bowl? What will you be watching for?
Image via Rein Rache/Flickr
Piping Hot Posts