My favorite kind of baking is the kind where you don't have turn your oven on at all and you still get a delicious treat in the end. Who's with me? You? Cool. Enter No Bake Peanut Butter Cups. God god are they scrumptious. And they're a little bit better than the ones you get out of a package, because you know exactly what's inside them (at least I'm telling myself that). And did I mention: You don't have to bake them?!
No Bake Peanut Butter Cups adapted from Blue-Eyed Bakers
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- Sea salt
1. Line a muffin tin with papers.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter together for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar and mix to combine. Distribute mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set peanut butter layer.
3. After the peanut butter has chilled, combine chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 25 second intervals until chocolate is just melted. Stir until smooth. Distribute chocolate evenly over the top of the peanut butter layer. Sprinkle with sea salt and chill until firm, at least 30 minutes. Store covered in the fridge.
Image via pinkpucca/Flickr