6 Crock Pot Recipes Mama June Could Feed Honey Boo Boo (VIDEO)
Well I'll be hog-tied, I just learned that Honey Boo Boo's Mama June's favorite Christmas present was a crock pot. I love mine, too! Although, Yankee that I am, I call mine a slow cooker, whilst cocking my pinkie in the air and affecting my Fancy Lady accent, naturally. But I am so with you, Mama June. A crock pot is truly a joy to behold.
I don't know what you cook in yours. Sketti is probably not optimal. But there's plenty of other tasty vittles the Boo Boo family no doubt enjoys. We should swap recipes! Here's a few ideas.
1. Yes, of course there's a recipe online for Crock Pot Roadkill Soup! I haven't actually seen the episode where they eat roadkill (or is it just that Honey Boo Boo says she misses is?), so I don't know how they usually prepare it. But hey, here's one way.
2. This Crock Pot Spicy Apple Betty looks tasty. It sounds like an apple bread pudding with nutmeg and lots of butter. Or, you know, "butter."
3. Hillbilly Baked Beans does have kind of a long ingredients list. But it looks hearty, economical, and oof, so sweet! Brown sugar and barbecue sauce.
4. Crock Pot Ham and Potato Casserole sounds like some good wintertime, stick-to-your-ribs dinner. Just don't tell Glitzy.
5. Oh, but Glitzy is gone! So bring on the pork dishes. How about some Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
6. Time for another dessert. And this one is perfect for Christmas: Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding.
What crock pot recipes would you recommend to Mama June?
Image via TLC