Incredible Oreo Cookie Stuffed Brownies With Only 3 Ingredients
Sure at county fairs across the nation, they're frying up massive amounts of Oreos. But I'd much rather see my Oreos encased in even more chocolate. Like the ones that are coated in milk or dark chocolate -- amazing!
But what about ... Oreos stuffed between one layer of brownie and one layer of chocolate chip cookie?! Yeah, it's as decadent and out of this world as it sounds. Making things even more dangerous: You can whip some of these up with just three ingredients! All I have to say is: Wow.
Oreo Cookie Stuffed Brownies adapted from GirlsGoneFood.com
A box of Oreos
1 family size (9×13) brownie mix (or your own brownie mix from scratch)
Pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough (or your own chocolate chip cookie dough from scratch)
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper and spray with canola oil or Pam. Take the chocolate chip cookie dough and press it into the bottom of the pan.
- Take about 30 Oreos and place on top of cookie dough layer.
- Then, make brownie batter according to package. Pour brownie batter on top of Oreos.
- At this point, you can cover batter with your favorite sprinkles. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve -- a la mode if you wish!
More from The Stir: Easy & Irresistible Homemade Butterfinger Bars With Just 3 Ingredients
Image via Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife/Flickr
Piping Hot Posts