Hearty Beef & Potatoes
This following is a sponsored post from Reynolds.
Some nights you just need a warm and tasty meal. This Hearty Beef & Potatoes recipe is a clever update on the comfort food classic. The beef sirloin, red potatoes, and mushroom gravy are a delightful combination that will please everyone in your household. It’s a dinner you can make all year long. Get out the grill in the summer and throw it in the oven for a delicious wintertime meal.
• 4 sheets (12x18 inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
• 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 1/2–inch thick
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite–size pieces
• 1 small red or green bell pepper, cut in strips
• 1 can (10 3/4-oz.) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• PREHEAT oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8" thick strips. Sprinkle beef with garlic powder and pepper. Combine beef, potatoes, red pepper, soup, and Worcestershire sauce.
• CENTER one-fourth of mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
• BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
• BAKE 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 15 to 18 minutes in covered grill.
Number of Servings: 4
Piping Hot Posts