The following is a sponsored post from Reynolds.
Are you tired of plain old pasta? Try this easy and flavorful recipe with your family. Combine turkey, peas, and mushrooms with a creamy alfredo sauce for a hearty meal that’s simply delicious. It’s a nice twist on traditional pasta and feels like something you’d only be able to get at a restaurant. Impress your entire family with this delicious dinner.
• 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
• 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
• 1 jar (17 oz.) Alfredo sauce
• 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms or 1 jar (12 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
• 1 1/2 cups cooked green peas and carrots or 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, thawed
• 1/2 cup grated garlic herb Parmesan cheese
• 1/3 cup milk
• Hot cooked spaghetti
• 1 cup cheese and garlic croutons, crumbled (optional)
• PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Combine turkey, Alfredo sauce, mushrooms, peas and carrots, Parmesan cheese, and milk.
• CENTER one-fourth of turkey mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
• BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
• BAKE 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven. Stir turkey mixture; spoon over spaghetti. Sprinkle with croutons, if desired.
• REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Packets can be frozen up to 4 weeks. Bake frozen packets on a cookie sheet in preheated 450°F oven 25 to 30 minutes.
Number of Servings: 4