Backyard BBQ Chicken Packets
This following is a sponsored post from Reynolds.
This summertime staple is sure to be a family favorite. This recipe is simple, so make it a family affair and get your kids involved in preparing this meal. I recommend prepping the packets in the kitchen and then heading outside to the grill. The packets are fun to make and clean-up is minimal. It’s all contained in a tin foil pouch, so it cuts down on the mess and dishes. Plan a night to make this with your family soon.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, OR 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1. PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
2. CENTER one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon barbecue sauce over chicken. Top with vegetables.
3. BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
4. BAKE 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 12 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
Number of Servings: 4
Piping Hot Posts