Santa Fe Beef Medley
This following is a sponsored post from Reynolds.
Mix up your family's menu by adding this Santa Fe Beef Medley recipe (hot and spicy beef with vegetables) into the regular rotation. The steak, zucchini, red pepper, and corn come together in this vibrant flavorful Southwestern meal. You can easily make this on a weeknight in the oven or fire up the grill for a change.
• 2 sheets (12x18 inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
• 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cubed
• 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
• 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
• 1 can (8 3/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
• 1/3 cup beef gravy
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Sante Fe or Tex Mex spice blend, divided
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium–high.
• CENTER one–half of steak cubes on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Sante Fe seasoning. Arrange zucchini, red pepper, and corn on top of steak. Combine gravy, remaining seasoning, and salt; drizzle over beef and vegetables.
Piping Hot Posts