Holy truffles, check out this amazing 3D chocolate laser printer that prints out ... stuff! In chocolate! And it only costs $4,600! Wow, like ... that's something you could only do with your hand and a three-dollar pastry bag.
I'm trying to figure out what's awesome about this gadget, aptly named the Choc Creator. You could print out chocolates while watching Real Housewives, I guess. But think of all the chocolate you could buy with that $4,600. Yes. I think that is something I would like to spend the next five minutes thinking about. Let's do that.
Good god, if you had a chocolate laser printer, wouldn't you want to print out something a little more exciting than a square? I mean, why not Ryan Gosling's head, for example? Anyway, here's what $4,600 worth of chocolate might look like.
- Around 9,198 individually-wrapped Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars
- Around 657 Mast Brothers fancy-pants chocolate bars (my favorite)
- 766 Dove "Silky Smooth" Solid chocolate bunnies
- A year's worth of chocolate from Jacques Torres for eight people.
- 220 pounds of chocolate-covered Oreos from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company
Well, that was fun! I almost forgot that I was writing about how much chocolate you can buy for the price of a Choc Creator and thought I was actually chocolate shopping for a minute there. SIGH. Oh well, back to my green tea.
If you had the money, would you ever buy the Choc Creator?
Image via Choc Creator