7 Fantastic Reasons to Eat Breakfast at Taco Bell
Hang onto your hats, everyone, because Taco Bell is about to blow your mind. Running for the border is going to start a heck of a lot earlier as the chain known for "not real meat" is now offering you an equally healthy breakfast. Yes, the fourth meal estate is now giving you the first meal of the day, and it's kind of amazing.
Not just a breakfast burrito, Taco Bell is going way out on a limb and partnering with Cinnabon to serve up Cinnabon Delights. What's so delightful you may ask? Well, it's a cinnamon type donut with a cream filling. You're going to want Taco Bell coffee with that.
Are you grasping the magnitude of these 11 new meal options by Taco Bell? No? Well let me help you out.
Here's seven reasons Taco Bell serving breakfast is basically the greatest idea in the entire history of the universe.
- Now you've got all day to work off those gazillion grams of fat.
- Because clearly we've all been spending too many meals together with our families, in our own homes.
- Doritos shell breakfast taco is basically what we've all been waiting for.
- If you've been out all night, you have more choices for your fourth/first meal!
- No one is going to be shooting up a Taco Bell at breakfast time. Probably.
- Because you can never get enough mild sauce if you only eat two meals a day at the TB.
- Why stop with breakfast? What about a mid-morning snack meal? Pre-dinner snack meal? Post-fourth meal, meal?
Will you be eating breakfast at Taco Bell?
Image via alexa fades away/Flickr