Are these amazing Cayenne-Cinnamon Ribs With Maple Glaze on your 4th of July menu this weekend? If not, there's still time to remedy that. Just take a moment and fantasize about how delicious they sound: First, they're rubbed with a spicy-sweet blend of cinnamon, cayenne, and brown sugar and baked in the oven. Then it's time for a brush of maple syrup glaze, and onto the grill they go. These ribs are the perfect combination of sweet sauce (with a fiery kick!) and fall-off-the-bone tender meat. You'll be licking your fingers and asking for seconds!
Cayenne-Cinnamon Ribs With Maple Glaze from McCormick
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon crushed or ground red pepper/cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Combine brown sugar and spices in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture onto both sides of ribs. Place ribs in single layer in foil-lined roasting pan. Cover with foil.
2. Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees or until meat starts to pull away from bones.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush ribs with maple syrup. Grill ribs 3 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
Image via thebittenword.com/Flickr