If you haven't yet tried watermelon and feta salad, you're missing out BIG time. Especially if you're a sucker for sweet-and-salty combinations, this simple summer salad does not disappoint. Its intense flavor comes from sweet, ripe, seedless watermelon, fresh mint leaves, salty feta cheese, peppery red onion, and a squeeze of fresh lime. The best part? With only six ingredients, this salad is a breeze to throw together, so you can spend your time this summer on more important things -- like swimming or working on your tan.
Watermelon & Feta Salad
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine ingredients. Toss.
Image via bbcnyc/Flickr