On a day like today when it's absolutely sweltering outside, there's no better way to cool off than with a frosty summer drink in hand. This recipe for Peach-Mango Margaritas combines fresh fruit with lime juice and fresh mint leaves garnish for a delightful cocktail experience that will make you forget it's so hot out there. And isn't the best way to make sure you're getting enough fruit is drinking it?
Perfect Peach-Mango Margarita from Authentic Mexican Food Recipes
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seed removed and diced
- 2 medium ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- 4 ounces tequila
- 3 ounces Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup limeade (or sub lime juice plus 1/4 cup of sugar, premixed)
- About 4 trays ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves
- In a food processor, puree the mango and peaches. Cover and refrigerate until cold -- about 1 hour.
- In a blender, combine the puree, tequila, Triple Sec, and lime juice.
- Fill the jar 3/4 to the top with ice cubes, cover, and blend on high until thick and slushy.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with mint leaves.