Have you ever thought, "Man, my life would be so much easier if I could just make 180 pancakes an hour!!!!! My pancake output is toooo slooowww!!!!!"
I know the feeling. Good news is that there's help. The ad wizards at ChefStack have developed a machine the size of a microwave and the weight of your 3-year-old that can pump out beautifully fluffed, 97% fat-free pancakes that will make your family, or your customers, swoon.
Don't just want plain old flat pancakes? No problem! The ChefStack can blast out pancake pockets and turn-over spirals!
If you can't think of a reason you'd need almost 200 pancakes in 60 minutes, you need to open your mind to all the possibilities. Let me help you.
What if you are:
- Babysitting for Kate Gosselin and the Octomom at the same time.
- Asked to work the pancake breakfast before the swim meet. Done!
- This guy.
- Extremely hungover.
- In need of something harmless to throw at neighbors.
- Out of the 200 Frisbees you used to have and want replacements.
- Given 25 gallons of syrup.
- Hosting Kobayashi for the night and he needs to practice.
See? Tons of reasons this $3,500 pancake maker is totally worth it.
Interested in your own ChefStack?
Photo via Bludgeoner86/Flickr