After a long day, the last thing you want to do is walk around a grocery store shopping for a never-ending list of dinner ingredients. At this point -- the main goals are to get something on the table and hope it tastes good.
That's why this recipe for honey mustard chicken is perfect for the momma on the go. This classic dinner option requires little preparation and produces a tender result -- using only three ingredients.
What you'll need:
- Chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Ken's Light Honey Mustard Dressing
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. Trim the excess fat from your chicken breasts. Cover them in honey mustard dressing and then toss in bread crumbs.
3. Lay in glass baking dish and bake for roughly 50 minutes, rotating halfway through, and remove when bread crumbs are golden brown. Finish by drizzling with honey mustard.
Image via MakingLifeFit