You might not be willing to own up to it, but even the snobbiest foochebags in the world have guilty food pleasures -- foods that are so processed, unnatural, and full of chemicals that you're embarrassed to admit you love them.
But there's no shame in copping to liking a food that's so wrong, it's right. Isn't that what having a guilty pleasure is all about?
Here are 10 of our favorites:
1. Velveeta -- The actual "cheese" content of this product is questionable, but there's no better way to make queso.
2. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner -- Neon orange hue freaking you out? That's nothing a pair of dark sunglasses can't fix.
3. Twinkies -- The most durable snack cake of all time is actually quite tasty, too.
4. Easy Cheese -- Eating from an aerosol can is always more fun.
5. String cheese -- Why eat fancy cheese when you can dig into processed mozzarella?
6. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal (or any other similar sugar-laden cereal) -- Because sometimes it's fun to be bad.
7. SpaghettiOs -- It'll take you back to childhood, especially if you throw in a cut-up hot dog or two.
8. Sloppy Joes -- The original Manwich contains a full serving of vegetables -- but are veggies really necessary when we're talking about guilty pleasures?
9. Egg McMuffin -- It's a complete breakfast (sort of), but how do they get the egg so perfect and disc-shaped? You know what? Never mind.
10. Boxed wine -- If you drink enough of it, you can forget it tastes like swill.
What's your favorite food guilty pleasure?
Image via Clean Wal-Mart/Flickr