I hate it when I forget to do laundry and the only thing I have left to wear is some raw meat from the freezer!
Perhaps this is what Lady Gaga was thinking when she donned a beef bikini for Vogue Hommes Japan?
I think you would agree with me when I say that, ordinarily, when it comes to fashion, Lady Gaga has impeccable taste. In fact, I make it a point to copy each and every outfit she wears -- whether that means donning panties to a baseball game or a see-through dress with matching antler hat to a hotel. But I don't think I can get on board with this tartare ensemble. Here's why ...
1. It's way too flimsy. I'm already concerned that my bikini top is going to come flying off during water aerobics, and this fragile suit is only holding on by a vein. Lady Gaga has never been one to be modest, but this is just asking for trouble.
2. I'm deathly afraid of sharks. I'm just going to come out and say what everyone's thinking: One dip in the ocean wearing that getup, and Gaga's a goner.
3. The only thing more scary to me than sharks is PETA -- and I'm guessing the animal activist group is going to be all over this two-piece.
4. The recent egg, ground beef, and deli meat recalls have everyone paranoid about food poisoning and food-borne disease. Is this really the best time to debut raw meat clothing?
5. Marbling is so last season.
Do you hope the beef bikini trend catches on?
Image via Vogue Hommes Japan