All men like to feel manly. Like, Chuck Norris manly. So on Father's Day morning, surpass the dainty yogurt and bagels and give the father in your life a manly, hearty breakfast.
- Grilled Steak and Eggs With Beer and Molasses: Steak is the man's meat.
- Stack of Flapjacks: Drenched in syrup. Add bacon to make it even manlier.
- Hot 'n' Spicy Omelet: Guys like to see how much heat they can handle when it comes to spicy foods. Add peppers and hot sauce to your dad's favorite type of omelet.
- Green Eggs and Ham: It may be from a kids' book, but the grossy greenness will peak any guy's interest.
- Sausages: My dad loves sausages, the spicier the better.
- Breakfast Pizza: Guys eat pizza when they watch sports, so why not eat pizza for breakfast? Top it off with hash browns, eggs, and sausage. Yum!
- Smoothie: This may not sound masculine, but if your husband or father has to have his daily amount of that protein powder stuff that comes in those huge jars that take up half the counter space, make his favorite smoothie so he can get his daily intake in a tasty treat.
*Cue the Tim the Tool Man Taylor manly grunt.
Are you making anything special for breakfast on Father's Day?
Image via imb4381/Flickr