Photo from Sprinkle BakesThe best gift for Dad on Father's Day? Surprise him with one -- or more! -- of these tasty treats.
- Does Dad sport facial hair or prefer a clean shave? Either way, Mustache-Topped Chocolate Cupcakes are definitely one of a kind. -- Sprinkle Bakes
- An alternative to the 'stache? Lawnmower Coconut Cupcakes are Dad-appropriate and scrumptious, too. -- Kiss My Spatula
- Homemade Beef Jerky is like a satisfying steak dinner that Dad can put in his pocket and save for snacking on later. -- Soupbelly
- If Dad can handle the heat then spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers -- stuffed with chorizo, cheesy, and cilantro -- may be just the thing for him! -- Hungry Cravings
- Sever Dad the manly Breakfast Pan "cake" -- bacon, scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes, and strawberries layered between pancakes -- and he won't have to eat the rest of the day. -- Savory Sweet Life
What are you making for Dad on Father's Day?