Flickr Photo by mccun934Memorial Day kicks off the start of grilling season, and these meaty recipes are definitely on our to-grill list this summer.
- Give your oven the night off -- I promise, it won't mind -- and head out on the patio for Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza. Mmmm ... nothing beats crispy, charred crust. -- Naturally Ella
- Are you a burger snob? Good. Me too. You'd have to be to enjoy Brie and Cranberry Hamburgers With Horseradish. -- Sprouted Kitchen
- I want my baby back, baby back, Fall Off the Bone Baby Back Ribs. (Moist towelette not included.) -- Real Mom Kitchen
- Now, I've heard of beer can chicken; but Wine-Infused Beer Can Chicken is new to me. Thankfully, I'll give anything a try once (or, in this case, 12 times). -- Proud Italian Cook
- Bourbon in a drink? Nice. Bourbon in barbecue sauce? Nicer, if not full-on amazing. -- Eat Make Read