Flickr photo by ~gnondpomme~
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I bet you didn't know tomorrow was National Shrimp Day. Really. It is. And, now, a celebration of all things crustacean ...
- Roasted Shrimp With Thyme and Rosemary is so easy, it's almost impossible to mess up. Toss with pasta for a quick dinner, or serve with cocktail sauce for a fun appetizer. -- The Merry Gourmet
- If your pantry's on the empty side, this recipe for Black Pepper Shrimp is for you. All you need: Black pepper, garlic, butter, and of course, shrimp! -- Simple Bites
- I'd never, ever think to put shrimp on a pizza, but, well, here you go: Mini Shrimp Pizzas -- And Then I Do the Dishes
- Panko and Coconut Shrimp already sounds too good to be true, but now you say it's guilt-free???? I don't believe it! -- High/Low Food/Drink
- Shrimp tacos are sooooo ordinary; but Shrimp Tacos With Roasted Corn, Black Beans, and Mango Salad are anything but. -- A Pookie Pantry
What are you eating this week?