Surprise! Try out this fresh mango corn salsa. You can eat it with chips, stuff it in a taco, or top it over fish, chicken, pork, or beef.
I love how the savory corn and black beans mix with the sweetness of the mango and tomatoes.
Mango Corn Salsa
- 2 ears grilled corn from last night
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 2 diced avocados
- 1 diced mango
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Cut corn off last night's leftover cobs. In a large bowl, combine corn, black beans (drained and washed), avocados, mango, tomatoes, and onion.
2. Toss and stir in dressing: Lime juice, oil, cilantro, cumin, salt, and sugar.
3. Chill in fridge 1 hour and stir before serving.
I plan on adding it to grilled fish. How about you?