Flickr photo by Pheezy
In anticipation of this week's Cinco de Mayo festivities, we've rounded up some of the tastiest Mexican food (and cocktails!) this side of the border:
- There's no reason tacos shouldn't be eaten for breakfast -- especially if bacon, scrambled eggs, and melted cheese are involved. -- Whitney in Chicago
- In a spicy mood? Chorizo and Spring Onion Quesadillas are guaranteed to set your tongue on fire. Have water handy. -- Good Mood Food Blog.
- Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos are what happens when Cinco de Mayo meets grilling season. Don't forget the grilled peppers and onions! Oh, and of course, sour cream. -- Guilty Kitchen
- Anyone can make a regular ol' margarita. But a Blood Orange Margarita? Now that's something special. -- White on Rice Couple
- Chips and salsa ... boring. Chips and Mango Pico de Gallo with cilantro, lime, and agave nectar ... decidedly not boring. -- Lipstick Blogger
What are you eating for Cinco de Mayo?