Flickr photo by whitneyinchicago
It's hip to be square -- especially if you're one of these mouthwatering brownies or cookie bars!
- In a contest between Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars and my willpower, I have an inkling as to which one would destroy the other. Oh, restraint, I must practice you. -- Lovin' From the Oven.
- Clearly drawing inspiration from my favorite flavors of coffee, these Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies are too good to pass up. -- Spache the Spatula
- The vitamin C from citrus fruits is good for me, right? That's exactly what I'll tell myself as I savor these Lemon Bars With Graham Cracker Crust. -- The Dabble
- Sugar Cookie Bars are the perfect middle ground when you're too lazy to roll out your own cut-outs but too snobby to buy the refrigerated version. -- Love and Olive Oil
- Remember the gorgeous chocolate cake that had us drooling? Well, there's more where that came from: Check out these Salted Black Cocoa Brownies. Wow. Intense. -- Desserts for Breakfast