Flickr photo by Rubber Slippers In Italy
Warm weather means it's time to dust off the ol' ice cream maker and get churnin'! And, while you're at it, check out these drool-worthy ice cream recipes:
- Brown Sugar Ice Cream is ice-cold caramel-y goodness in a bowl. It's so very perfect, you don't even need any toppings. -- The Kitchen Sink Recipes
- Now, ordinarily, I'm not a huge fan of bananas. But for Vanilla Banana Ice Cream Small Stacks, I'd be all too happy to make an exception. They take traditional ice cream sandwiches to a whole new level! -- Oh Joy! Eats
- Milk Chocolate Cayenne Pepper Ice Cream is all at once sweet and spicy. Love it! -- The Kitchy Kitchen
- Since when did stuffing cakes with ice cream -- like this Carrot Cake Stuffed With Cream Cheese Ice Cream and Cranberry Sorbet -- become all the rage? I can most definitely get on board with this. -- Leena Eats
- Samoa Ice Cream is an absolute perfect use of the popular Girl Scout Cookies. Sounds like pure genius to me! -- My Kitchen Quest
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?