Free food almost, almost makes Tax Day bearable. We already told you about free Starbucks coffee (when you bring in a reusable travel mug). Here are some additional Tax Day deals to take advantage of on your way home from the post office:
- Boston Market is offering a "Buy One Get One Free Individual Plate" deal with coupon.
- Chinese chain P.F. Chang's is offering 15 percent off any order, dine-in or carry out.
- Get a free meal at Energy Kitchen with the purchase of any beverage from 12 to 2 p.m.
- Taco del Mar is giving away a free taco to customers who sign-up for a coupon on its site.
- MaggieMoo's is offering free samples of ice cream pizza from 3 to 7 p.m. at participating locations.
- Cinnabon is offering two free Cupcake Bites from 6 - 8 p.m. (while supplies last).
- Get a free donut (when you purchase a cup of coffee) today at Dunkin' Donuts.
- Washington D.C. folks: Dairy Queen is giving away free ice cream outside the IRS building from Noon to 1 p.m.
Are you planning on taking advantage of any tax day freebies today?