Flickr photo by yomi955Sometimes when we're bored and hungry, my husband and I imagine having a "Perfect Food Day."
It's this magical day we made up where we can eat our favorite foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Preparation time is not an obstacle. (See, I told you it was magical. And imagined.)
My Perfect Food Day would entail:
- Breakfast: My husband's banana-walnut whole wheat pancakes.
- Lunch: Green, green salad and a slice of cold pizza that my husband made the night before.
- Dinner: My husband's vegetable lasagna, which is my all-time favorite comfort meal.
(Did you pick up on the theme of my Perfect Food Day? And now you understand why it is completely hypothetical.)
My husband's Perfect Food Day:
- Breakfast: Nutella crepes.
- Lunch: Leftovers from our favorite neighborhood Indian restaurant.
- Dinner: Deep dish pizza.
What would be your Perfect Food Day?