Photo by Supermama322
Adorable Baby in the Tub cake takes the occassion of "Baby Shower" quite literally. The most amazing part? Everything on the cake is edible!
The very talented Supermama322 made this cake to match the mother-to-be's new baby bedding:
It's a sour cream fudge cake filled with peanut butter mousse and covered in homemade marshmallow fondant.
Here's what the cake details are made of:
- Bathtub is Rice Krispie treats covered with marshmallow fondant.
- Bubbles are marshmallow fondant dusted with an opal gold lustre dust.
- Really small bubbles are sugar pearls.
- Baby and shower head are pastillage, which is like gum paste but is lighter weight and dries faster/harder.
- Shower head is painted with a silver lustre dust mixed with clear vanilla.