Flickr: Photo by Dan4th
Beer dessert...wait, what? Is it possible that two of my favorite things in the whole wide world can be molded together to create one delicious perfection? Yes, yes it is. And with St. Patrick's Day coming up tomorrow, you have an excuse to binge, both on the sweets and the booze.
- Root Beer Float: An adult version of the childhood favorite, scoop vanilla ice cream into a pint glass and then fill with stout.
- Chocolate Stout Cake: The bubbles in the stout make the cake super moist.
- Apple Beignets: Okay, so this may sound more French then Irish, but you better bet your local leprachaun can appreciate the deep-fried apples coated in beer batter. Yum.
- Beer Ice Cream: Do I really need to say anymore? Didn't think so.
- Guiness Cupcakes: Cafe Kim wrote about these delicious treats last year, and with St. Patty's Day around the corner, this is the perfect excuse to whip them up again.
What's your favorite beer dessert?