What are you putting in your kids' Easter baskets this year? If you're tired of the usual jelly beans and chocolate bunnies, we've got the scoop on the top 10 brand new Easter candies for 2010.
Here, Cybele May from Candy Blog gives us the lowdown on what's trendy in Easter candy for 2010:
- Ferrara Pan (which is the company that makes Lemonheads) has some new products this year that are really exciting—kids always love tart and tangy.
- Dove and Hershey's have introduced some foil-wrapped candies that are especially great for moms who like to steal from the kids' baskets.
- Marshmallow is really big this year—it's a way to make candies that are big and sumptuous without having a lot of fat.
- Russell Stover is offering pastel-colored candies and bunnies this year that would give an Easter basket a big powerful blast of color.
Here are the top 10 new Easter candy items to look for in the stores:
- Ferrara Pan: Lemonheads Jelly Beans, Jelly Bunnies, and Gummy Bunnies.
- Peeps Chocolate-Covered Marshmallow.
- LifeSavers Gummies: Bunnies & Eggs.
- Dove Peanut Butter Foil-Wrapped Eggs.
- Hershey's Cookies and Creme Foil-Wrapped Eggs.
- Russell Stover Color Me Candies.
- Whitman's Marshmallow Carrots.
- Whitman's Marshmallow Eggs.
- Ferrara Chocolate Egg.
- Sour Patch Jelly Beans.
What's your favorite Easter candy?